These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website you agree that you have read and accept these terms and conditions and that they shall apply to your use. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave the Website.
This site is provided by Corporate Shiksha on an “as is” basis. Corporate Shiksha provides this web site as a service to those people seeking news and information in the areas of Learning, Talent and Organisation Development. Corporate Shiksha assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of information on the site or information obtained through links. Corporate Shiksha will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained in the site. Corporate Shiksha is not responsible for the accuracy or content information contained in the site or in the links provided on its site. Links to and from Corporate Shiksha’s network of websites do not constitute an endorsement by Corporate Shiksha of the parties or their products and services.
There are many products and services on Corporate Shiksha, including training programs that have fees or charges associated with them. It is assumed that existing Corporate Shiksha users, and individuals new to the site, who buy or pay for these services are fully aware of what they are buying/purchasing and that they have read all documentation (product descriptions, advertising, etc.) regarding the product, service, etcetera, to have made that choice. There are no refunds for subscription or other payments once activity on the site has been established after the purchase of that service. Products that have been determined to be defective or damaged can be returned to us for a full refund within a reasonable amount of time deemed by one of our sales representatives (via email or documented phone call). The cancellation policy of other products, services, etcetera that appear on Corporate Shiksha but are offered by other companies or individuals, are the sole responsibility of those companies or individuals. Corporate Shiksha does not assume any liability or any sort resulting in the purchase of those particular products, services, etcetera and does not endorse the purchase of the same.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Corporate Shiksha, or its content suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Corporate Shiksha and is also protected by all U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Use of this site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Corporate Shiksha. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the current legislation.
Reviews and Comments
Corporate Shiksha enables visitors to its site to post reviews and comments on articles, products and services. If you post reviews or comments on this site, you grant Corporate Shiksha and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments in any media.
Appendix A: Community rules
The purpose of the Corporate Shiksha’s Workplace Insights Forums and Communities is to allow you to exchange thoughts, ideas, advice and resources with others. Any content added or submitted by you to the Forums and Communities remains your intellectual property. By adding or submitting content to the Forums and Communities you grant Corporate Shiksha an unrestricted worldwide licence to publish the material on this website. When using the Forums and Communities please ensure that:
- when you post a message, you are concise, civil, tasteful and relevant
- your posts and responses are concerned with requesting and offering helpful advice, commenting on current practice issues, and sharing information and experience on relevant professional subjects
- you are careful when using ambiguous language or humour that may inadvertently offend
- you are patient and supportive of other users
- you do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libelous comments about other people or organisations, commercial or non-commercial
- you do not advertise your services or the services of any company or organisation with which you are associated
- you do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email, company) within the body of your posting. Users of Corporate Shiksha’s network of websites may publish this information in your Profile which you can choose to have linked from your postings.
- you do not distribute text or graphics that are copyright protected unless you have clear permission to do so
- if you quote a book, journal, web site or other reference please clearly state your source
- when adding attachments to a post you state in your message which software application is needed to view the file. Note that the maximum size allowed by our systems is 2mb
- you are reminded that your use of these Forums and Communities are subject to the website terms.
Terms and Conditions
If you feel that any behaviour in the Forums and Communities is unacceptable for any reason, contact us by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to raise your concerns.